The Engine Room, eLearning and the apostrophe

Just a quick one today. One of the photos from The Engine Room's Flickr account has just been used (with permission) in an "eLearning module on the apostrophe".

The module is actually quite fun, if you like answering multiple-choice questions on apostrophe use. OK, maybe not for everyone but I think it's snazzy.

To see it, go to www.writing-kit.com and click on 'Apostrophe Review'. The Engine Room's photo is on slide number 15 (and originally featured on this post).

I feel strangely proud, seeing as I took the snap with my cameraphone and I'm certainly no photographer.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They didn't credit you for the photo, though, did they? Mean, say I.

I quite enjoyed the thingy as well, though I was getting so impatient towards the end that the "'50s" question tripped me up.

JD (The Engine Room) said...

They did give me a credit, but I didn't spot it the first time round either. It's on slide 15, underneath the photo.

The Ridger, FCD said...

Oddly, I got 19 right, 0 wrong, and only a 95%. The last slide didn't have a *question*

The Ridger, FCD said...

Or, uh... it had a question that I didn't read properly. Never mind.

JD (The Engine Room) said...

Ah, the author of the module has now promised me a credit at the end as well. What a nice man!